We are London’s premier staircase manufacturer and have recently relocated to a new factory in Harlow as part of our expansion plan.
As a result of the move we have generated a number of local, full-time vacancies and are looking to appoint hardworking, punctual and trustworthy individuals for our busy and fast paced workshop.
- Woodworking or manufacturing experience is preferred though not essential as full on-site training will be provided
- Duties will include stair assembly, CNC operation and general joinery work
- We are also seeking experienced skilled wood machinists
- We are an established company offering secure, permanent roles with a chance to progress in an expanding company
- Starting Rate of a minimum of £10.50 per hour up to £15.00 per hour, dependent upon relevant experience
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri 8am–5pm) with occasional overtime during busier periods
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
Please call Tommy Dedolli on 07943 886302 to speak to us or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 – £15.00 per hour